To gain insightful analysis and to have comprehensive understanding of the Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market and its commercial landscape, this Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market report proves to be very beneficial. The data and information on market size, market share and growth rate as well as industry analysis across different regions makes this report a wonderful resource for business players. Few of the important factors that have been provided in this report includes the product cost structure, the manufacturing process, and product specification. As it is a third-party report, Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market report is more unprejudiced and hence provides a better picture of what is really happening in the market.
Get Sample PDF (including COVID19 Impact Analysis) of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market&rp
Market Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market is growing at a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Development and advancement in the technology is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Key Market Competitors: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market are NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Google, Microsoft, General Vision, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Medtronic, CloudMedx Inc., Imagia Cybernetics Inc., Precision Health Intelligence, LLC., Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Get Full TOC, Tables and Figures of Market Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market&rp
Market Definition: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Ultrasound is a technique which is used to create an image of internal body organs and for the treatment of complex disease stomach problems, gallbladder or pancreas problems, and abdominal pain. AI powered solutions have improved the efficiency and diagnostic accuracy. AI technologies are making the imaging devices smarter and are also helping the clinicians to focus more on the patient and to analyze the problem deeply. Ultrasound imaging is considered as one of the fastest, safest and cheapest medical diagnostics technique.
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market Drivers
- Rise in public & private investments is driving the market.
- Increasing incidence rates of chronic diseases is driving the market.
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market Restraints
- Lack in the skilled AI professional is the major factor restraining the growth of this market
- High cost of the technique is restraining the market.
Segmentation: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By Offering
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By Technology
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Context- Aware Computing
- Computer Vision
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By Ultrasound Technology
- Diagnostic Imaging
- 2D, 3D/4D Ultrasound Imaging
- Doppler Ultrasound
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By Application
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By End- User
- Hospitals and Providers
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Healthcare Payers
Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Philips announced the launch of their Epiq Elite ultrasound system. To improve the clinical confidence and patient experience it has combined the latest advances. Epiq Elite for obstetrics and gynecology delivers high image quality and 3D scans so that they can provide advanced fetal assessment during all stages of pregnancy.
- In June 2015, Royal Philips announced the launch of their anatomically Intelligent Ultrasound (AIUS), HeartModel. It has advanced quantification, automated 3-D views and robust reproducibility to cardiac ultrasound imaging. It will help the clinician to quickly, easily and confidently access the disease stats and find treatment for them.
Competitive Analysis: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Global artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Research Methodology: Global Artificial Intelligence in Ultrasound Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global artificial intelligence in ultrasound imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-artificial-intelligence-in-ultrasound-imaging-market&rp
About Data Bridge Market Research :
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Contact Us :
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]